Are you ready to take the plunge and buy a property in Spain? Whether you’re looking for a holiday home, a permanent residence, or a rental investment, Spain is a great choice. With its beautiful beaches, vibrant cities, and delicious cuisine, it’s no wonder that Spain is one of the most popular destinations for property buyers.
If you’re looking for a new build property, Spain has plenty of options. From modern apartments to luxury villas, there’s something for everyone. New builds come with a range of benefits, such as lower running costs, less maintenance, and the latest in modern design. Plus, you don’t have to worry about any hidden surprises, as all new builds must meet strict building regulations.
If you’re ready to take the first steps, it’s important to do your research. Start by researching the area you’re interested in and make sure it meets your needs. You should also look into the legal requirements for buying a property in Spain, such as obtaining a NIE number and setting up a Spanish bank account.
Once you’ve done your research, it’s time to start looking for properties. Keystyle Properties are more than happy to help with this step.
Here are our top tips when purchasing a property to try to remember…
1. Research the area: Before you commit to buying a new build property in Spain, it is important to research the area thoroughly. Look into the local amenities, transport links, schools, and other important factors that could affect your decision.
2. Check the developer’s credentials: Make sure you check the credentials of the developer you are buying from. Research their background and read reviews from previous customers to ensure that you are dealing with a reputable company.
3. Consider Your Mortgage Options: When purchasing a new build property in Spain, you need to be aware of your mortgage options. Although mortgages are not always available for new build properties, it is worth exploring your options to ensure you get the best deal.
4. Consider the costs: When purchasing a new build property in Spain, there are additional costs to consider such as legal fees, taxes, and stamp duty. Make sure you factor these into your budget.
5. Read the contract: Before signing the contract, make sure you read it carefully and understand all of the terms and conditions. If there is anything you don’t understand, get it clarified before signing.
So, whether you’re an experienced investor or a first-time buyer, buying a new-build property in Spain is an exciting opportunity. With the help of a trusty estate agent like ourselves, you can rest assured that your purchase is well-timed and that you’re getting the best deal possible. As you enjoy the beauty of your new home, you can also rest easy knowing that you’ve made a sound investment.