Villa Limonero – 6 Bed 3 Bath Alcor Villa on El Valle Golf Resort
Welcome to Villa Limonero
Keystyle Properties is delighted to present a remarkable villa, offering an unparalleled lifestyle in a serene setting. With a spacious 400 m² living area, this villa is fully extended and boasts 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, comfortably accommodating up to 15 people. Its South-facing orientation bathes the interior in natural sunlight, creating a captivating ambience complemented by tasteful decor throughout. It has a garden oasis with a private pool, a lemon tree-covered dining table, a second dining table, a jacuzzi and a sauna.
- An extended hallway welcomes you with a stunning wall water feature at the main entrance.
- High ceilings throughout the hallway create a spacious, airy atmosphere.
Open-plan living and Dining
- The open-plan living and dining room features an 8-seater dining table with a striking feature wall. A cozy fireplace, two generous sofas, and garden views make this space inviting.
- A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances extends to a convenient laundry room with a state-of-the-art espresso machine.
- Access from the kitchen leads to one of the 5 spare bedrooms at the rear.
- A separate air conditioning unit cools the 3rd spare bedroom on the left of the poolside. To the right, two bathrooms, the last 2 of the 5 spare bedrooms, and the master bedroom provide ample accommodations. One of the bathrooms features a separate shower and bath with plenty of space.
- The kitchen patio area leads to a spiral staircase taking you to the 2nd spare bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a separate air conditioning unit. Beamed ceilings throughout add character and charm.
Front of the Property
- An enclosed garage and renovated flooring at the front door and driveway provide a polished finish.
Morning Sun Patio
- A patio area off the kitchen is perfect for enjoying the morning sun.
- A spiral staircase here leads to the first floor.
- A large private pool, a second dining area, a jacuzzi, and a personal sauna enhance the outdoor space’s usability in all weather conditions.
The “Pièce de Résistance”
- Located at the rear of the property, it’s where the villa gets its name. A stunning lemon tree grows through the center of a custom-made, round 8-seater granite table, a true showstopper. Ideal for gatherings, this unique feature celebrates the local culture’s love for lemons.
El Valle Resort Overview
Situated in the foothills of El Carrascoy the aspects of mountains to the North and stunning views of The Mar Menor to the South give the Resort its uniqueness compared to other Resorts locally
The low density of properties around the Jack Nicklaus Flagship Golf Course ensures residents and visitors are assured the tranquillity desired for permanent residency or vacations.
A thriving community growing in strength and personality.
Clubhouse and restaurant with terrace
Professional Golf shop with clothing and accessories
Driving Range, practice putting green and bunkers
Tennis and Paddle Courts
18 Hole Championship Golf Course
The clubhouse and Sandalo Restaurant offer an International Menu which has been updated and improved and is well accepted by Residents and Visitors, the views across the course from the terrace towards the Mar Menor are unrivalled.
The Championship Course designed by Jack Nicklaus around the many natural elements ensured this became the most picturesque course in the Nicklaus Golf Trail. Host to the European Tour Qualifying School, The Spanish Senior Open, Sponsored amateur competitions by Rolex and used by many prominent local companies for their golf and reception events, a testament to the quality of the design and location. Par 71 from the various tees can see you playing Par 5’s over 575 meters and Par 3’s from 150-200 meters on the same hole.
Accuracy and course management are rewarded as you progress along the undulating fairways lined by outcrops of local grasses, pine and carob trees. The greens many elevated can challenge even the most experienced player. Signature holes would be the par 4, 8th hole with mountainous vistas framing the elevated green where flag position is imperative if wishing to be close to the hole with your approach shot along with the short Par 4, 11th from an elevated tee on an outcrop of rocks, a risk and reward hole that has seen many a good card ruined. Many other courses are available in close proximity to El Valle
The region is used by many professional teams and Murcia being the home town of the 2018 World Champion Alejandro Valverde who we have been fortunate to ride alongside when he joins our local Grupetta and his own supported teams. The Sierra Espuña with its 25km climb or the flat planes on quiet roads offers all-year-round training opportunities.
The Resorts location allows easy access for travel, shopping, dining, sports and leisure activities.
Numerous very popular restaurants in the nearby towns and along the coast of the Mar Manor, Murcia and Cartagena offering from Michelin Star Dining to International and typical Spanish menus. Check out our blog posts for ideas, we are also happy to share some of those hidden gems when viewing properties through Keystyle.
The Blue flagged beaches along the coast of the Mar Manor are easily reached and just 10km from the resort, just a few further km you have the Mediterranean coast also with its Blue Flag beaches.
The historic cities of Cartagena and Murcia 20 minutes away offer the architectural wonders the history of the cities have preserved, award-winning restaurants, cafes, bars, nightlife, and shopping to cater for every taste.
Whether for weekly groceries or personal shopping the area is well catered for with several shopping malls from La Zenia Boulevard, Nueva Condomina – Murcia, Nueva Condomina – Cartagena.
Just a 10 min drive from the Resort can be found a new Mecadona Supermarket with its excellent selection of fresh produce and everyday necessities. ( Tip; visit while many have their Siesta, 2 to 4 pm, very quiet ) Street markets are plenty, check out our Blog posts.
Resort Clubs and Societies
Check out the various clubs and societies on www.elvalleinfo.com where you can keep up to date with the daily activities of each group, you will be made very welcome if you wish to join any of the events taking place, golf, cycling, adventure walks, climbing, tapas trails and more.
Charity and Activity Week
First held in 2011 the many volunteers provide various activities for residents and visitors to partake in that include Major Golf Competitions, Fashion show, Walks in the Hills, Cycling, Go-Karting, Music, Quiz Nights etc. Money raised is presented to many local charities, it’s our way of saying thank you for their support in our lives here in Spain.
Distances and times by car
- Corvera Airport – 12km, 10 Minutes
Alicante Airport – 92km, 55 Minutes
Murcia – 20km, 15 Minutes
Cartagena – 39km, 23 Minutes
Trains Murcia – 20km, 16 Minutes
Trains Balsicas – 16Km, 14 Minutes
Home Area:400 m2