Horizon Villa – 3 bed modern new build villa in Altaona Village (Mosa Trajectum)
The first of the villas at Altaona Golf and Country Village balance the horizon that surrounds them. They stand on tip-toe on the first floor to show the golf course, approaching it with a minimalist perspective. The feeling of freedom abounds in all its rooms, as well as from its gardens.
Horizon has an overlook-style structure that rises above the pool and faces the golf courses. Its interiors make resting the most precious moment of the day.
Its upper terrace, flanked by bamboo, is an ideal place to lie in the shade and gives privacy to the bathing area, which is surrounded by the leafy garden.
FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE
Foundations with separate reinforced concrete footing according to geotechnical report. Reinforced concrete structure according to technical building code (cte) regulations.
FACADE AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS
Double-skin facade. Double 11 cm hollow clay brick for outer facade. Cavity with 8 cm thermal insulation. 7 Cm hollow brick for inner facade.
Single layer mortar with smooth finish. White or other colours according to design.
7 Cm brick with plaster cover and smooth paint finish for inner wall.
Non-accessible flat roof with 8 cm extruded polyure- thane insulation and gravel finish.
High-range stoneware tiles according to
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TILES
– Indoor: high-range stoneware matte tiles.
– Outdoor: non-slip stoneware tiles around swimming pool.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIGHTING
Electrical installation according to cte building regulations and rebt low-voltage regulations.
– Indoor: built-in led lamps. White switches.
– Schuko type sockets according to regulations.
– Outdoor: led lighting on facade according to cte and rebt regulations.
– European brand aluminium outdoor fixtures with thermal break, ral colour lacquer according to design and frames built into the ground in elements with outdoor access.
– Automatic blinds depending on dwelling.
– Ral-coloured lacquered aluminium front door with three-point lock.
– Double glazing with cavity and thermal insulation according to cte regulations.
– Safety glass screens in bathroom depending on design.
– Smooth wall face, white finish or according to design.
– Decorative wallpaper on wall face behind bed head- board, depending on villa and design.
– Equipped with tall, low and wall units depending on design. White finish according to design.
– Individual stainless steel sink on kitchen counter.
– Pull-out kitchen tap with two settings.
– Silestone quartz kitchen countertop.
– Induction hob.
– High power efficiency extractor hood. – Refrigerator.
– Built-in dishwasher.
– Built-in washing machine/dryer.
– White lacquered finish (standard height) with steel handles with chrome finish and concealed hinges.
– Wardrobes with sliding doors, white lacquered finish. Shelves, drawers and hanging rod depending on measures and design.
– Modern design bathroom unit with sink, mirror and built-in led lighting.
– Duravit durastyle wall-mounted toilet or similar according to construction supervisors and built-in tank.
– Floor-level shower tray.
– Chrome finish thermostatic shower tap.
– Chrome finish washbasin mixer tap with water-saving nozzle.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
– Inverter technology air conditioning with heat pump and high-density glass wool duct system.
– Preinstalled electric towel warmers in bathrooms.
– Underfloor radiant heating in bathrooms.
– Complete ventilation system with heat recovery.
BASIC HOME AUTOMATION Configurable and personalized for:
– Lighting scenes.
– Programming turning on and off.
– Fire and flood alarms.
– Blinds control.
– Air conditioning and heating control. – Online automation control.
– Control tablet with tactile screen.
– Standard plot finish according to villa, with areas of gravel and lawn.
– Irrigation network.
Lot Area:1000 m2
Home Area:141 m2