If you’re looking for a fun and exciting family holiday destination in Spain, Murcia is a great option!
This sunny region in Southern Spain is full of interesting attractions, beautiful beaches and plenty of activities for children of all ages. Here are five great things to do with children in Murcia:
1. Visit the Terra Natura Zoo – Located near Murcia, this wildlife park is one of the largest in Europe and is a great place for families with young children. It has a huge variety of animals, including lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes and much more. Plus, there are plenty of educational activities and interactive shows to keep the little ones entertained.
2. Enjoy a day at the beach – Murcia is home to some of the best beaches in Spain. Spend a day at one of the many lovely beaches in the region and have some fun in the sun! There are plenty of activities available for children, such as building sandcastles, splashing in the waves and playing beach volleyball.
3. Take a boat trip – One of the best ways to explore Murcia is to take a boat trip on the Mar Menor. This large saltwater lagoon is full of stunning views and plenty of wildlife. There are plenty of boat rental companies in the area, so you can tailor your trip according to your family’s needs.
4. Visit the archaeological sites – Murcia is home to some of the best archaeological sites in Spain. Visit the ruins of the Roman city of Cartagena or take a look at the ancient Greek theatre of Alhama de Murcia. These sites are sure to fascinate children and provide an interesting educational experience.
5. Go to the water park – If you’re looking for a fun day out with the kids, head to Aquopolis in Torrevieja. This water park has thrilling rides, pools and slides, so you’re sure to find something for everyone. Plus, there are plenty of shaded areas for when you need a break from the sun.
There you have it – five great things to do with children in Murcia. With so much to see and do, your family is sure to have an unforgettable holiday in this beautiful region of Spain.